Thursday, May 14, 2015

Reflection over my senior year

This year is quickly coming to an end. I remember coming in September 2014 to Thurgood Marshall Academy. I was excited that is was my last year in this school and ready to graduate. This year has also been very busy with schoolwork, picking colleges, applying to colleges and filling out applications.  This year has also been fun and filled with memories from senior trip, senior night out and all senior activities. Now with only a few days/weeks left i'm ready to graduate and receive my diploma.  June 25th is soonly approaching and I still have some unfinished business at TMA.  I know when I graduate I will make my parents, family, friends, and teachers proud and i will be ready to graduate. When i leave Thurgood Marshall Academy I will leave memories and lessons to take with me. I've been attending Thurgood Marshall Academy since 7th grade that's a total of 6 years. And now as i leave i leave with my head held high and a big smile on my face. As Malcolm X says “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today”. I think this quote represents me and my growth. It is really a uplifter and whenever I start to slack off or get lazy I go to that quote. Its a reminder to not give up because education is my passport to my future. I will always remember Thurgood Marshall Academy along with all my teachers. Now my countdown begins 42 regular days (including weekends) until graduation. CLASS OF 2015!!

2 comments:

  1. I am also counting down the days until it's officially time to go. I really liked that you quoted Malcolm X in your blog too a very inspirational man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete